Looking for a small rack preamp (Roland Gp100?)

Hi,

since there was a topic on a power amp, I thought one about preamps
can't be wrong :)
I'm looking for a rackpreamp for guitar purposes, preferably one rack
unit high. What is important for me is that it has at least one channel
that stays absolutely clean, no crunch. If it has an added overdrive
channel, that would ne nice but not a must-have, since I can also add
distortion with my Big Muff.
The only thing I know so far is the Roland GP-100 which seems to feature
very nice clean sounds with it's Roland JC120 simulation and some added
effects.

Any other idas?

Thanks, Janosch