De: tEd ® kiLLiAn [mailto:tedkillian@charter.net]
Enviado el: Jueves, 02 de Febrero de 2006 12:46 p.m.
Para: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Asunto: Re: Vortex and acoustic guitar

Ariel,

I have, and have recorded it that way a time or two. Todd is right about
needing a preamp of some sort however. I had a Lakewood M-32
guitar with a Seymour Duncan Sadducer in the bridge which sounded
wonderful when preamped and then "Vortexed" (on certain patches).
Be sure to make use of the stereo aspect of the Vortex too. It hardly
does it justice to run it in mono IMHO.

Best Regards,

Ted Killian
1811 Patrick Street