Re: Vortex and acoustic guitar

I have had the pleasure of playing a Godin LXGT (piezo, electric, and
midi) with my Vortex stack (three Vortexes and a Lexi MP110)...it
was...AMAZING.

I think what others have said about having a small pre-amp in the
chain is probably sound advice.

I would definitely encourage you to try it...Vortexes are very cool
old bits of hardware and if you have good dynamic control inyour
playing technique, you should be able to create some interesting
tunes.

Dennis Moser

http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/audio/