Re: should we name it echoing ?

i agree but looping with feedback or without it and
the importance of the feature in new loopers is
creeping here often lately,also steady running loops
are sometimes being described as,boring,no art,etc.
i see(so i wont call it echoing)soundscaping or
whatever u wanna call it a la fripp or sequence
looping like the caffeine amped RC-50 guy perhaps as
different styles,but allright looping is looping...
so id like to see fripp or Matthias doing more
sequence style looping!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom