RE: Bob Sellon MidiDowntown LooperPro

email doesn't get answered, either.

m.c.

-----Original Message-----
From: a k butler [mailto:akbutler@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:52 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Bob Sellon MidiDowntown LooperPro

At 23:48 10/01/2007, you wrote:
>I was looking up Bob Sellon's information on the Lexicon MPX G2 and
>stumbled upon this, which I haven't seen mentioned on LD yet:
>
>http://www.LooperPro.com
>http://www.mididowntown.com
>
>The LooperPro is supposed to turn Lexicon JamMan and Reflex into a
>looper
>
>http://www.stecrecords.com/gear/jamman/LooperPro/doc/History.html
>
>Look's suspiciously "under construction", though. Anyone heard about
>this?

No, I checked Bob's page a about a month ago and there was no mention.
At that time there was a load of out of date stuff on the site, which was
very disappointing.

The "How can I get this software" link isn't there yet, so I think you're
right about "under construction".

...but this looks very promising, as it shows that Mr. Sellon has been
working on this recently.

andybutler (JamMan owner)