Fripp & Eno 1973 / BBC / Peel

You will need to request that these 2 files be sent to you, since the last time I checked, they are no longer up at this site.
Details to do so are given at the site. Scroll down for the address. Whoever manages this site is very accommodating and reasonably fast about doing so.
Also, rare submissions to this site are encouraged.  Enjoy!

-Rev. Fever

'We continue our fascination of the late, great British broadcaster John Peel with another excellent show from the archives. This time the collaboration of two sonic visionaries in 1973 that produced the often talked about album No Pussyfooting that was designed to showcase tape-echo and delay techniques to the mass pop audience. Here, the gentlemen offered two tracks exclusively for Peel's Top Gear show.'