more tuba loopage example/samples

More today with my improvisational live-looping tuba project Ouroboros.

Two sets sampled today:

(Track names my fault. All tracks recorded live, all source audio
live-sampled tuba, no post-processing or layering other than cleaning
noise using SoundSoap.)

http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/didjwalk.mp3
didjwalk - 19min43sec. Only non-looping effect used was the Moogerfooger
MF-105B Bass MuRF.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/tuba/whales_event_horizon.mp3
Whales at the Event Horizon - 15min01sec. There's a couple of volume peaks
in the first minute that headphones might not be advisable for.

best,
Steve B
Subscape Annex  http://www.subscapeannex.com/
Ouroboros       http://www.subscapeannex.com/ouroboros/