Re: Very OT: Zeitgeist, The Movie... WAS... Semi-OT: Int'l Travellers' Laptop...

> I don't think the "pentagon plane" evaporated, either; I don't think
>there
> ever was a plane at the pentagon...

Hmm...then what happened to Flight 77?

I watched the whole video, still not buying it. I am suspicious of
people who say gigantic conspiracies can be kept a secret for decades
if not hundreds of years, when a secret like the atomic bomb couldn't
be kept a secret from the Soviets for more than a few years.

Especially if the people make a video with all kinds of bent facts,
quick edits, sound bytes that are not identified, etc. I think the
Popular Mechanics article was very well done and can't be just brushed
off as not addressing the issues.

In case people haven't looked at this page yet...

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/index.html

WARNING, there are very graphic images on this page. But pieces of a
jet engine are clearly visible. I don't have a problem with the idea
that a large jet engine crashing into a wall of concrete at 300 mph
would lose its structural integrity. :)

It links to here:

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html

This whole conspiracy idea to me sounds too much like the idea that
the moon landings were faked, which is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.

--
Mark Smart
http://cdbaby.com/cd/marksmart