Re: Optimizing Windows for looping

If you do a search for music optimizing you'll find all sorts of
articles, but here are a few that helped me.

http://www.audioforums.com/resources/windows-xp-optimization.html

http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=11119

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar02/articles/pcmusician0302.asp

probably the best single source that I used was
http://www.musicxp.net you have to subscribe but it's cheap, $4.00
for a lifetime subscription.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca