From Brother984@... Mon Aug 11 13:22:08 2008
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:13:38 -0000
To: repeater-users@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Campaign to make more CFC's

I just spoke with someone at Tima-tec, the company selling the last of=20
the 256 and up CFC's for the repeater. He told me that if there was=20
enough of a market for the 512 and 256 cards the company would produce=20
more. As of today (8/11/08) they are sold out of 512's and almost out=20
of 256's. If anyone else is willing it might be worth while to pool our=20
efforts and send requeusts for these cards if we want them to be=20
manufactured again. Just thought I'd let you all know, Thanks=20