Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunch,special sauce, secret goo

Kris,

I'm glad to see you at least admit your ob/com/anal behaviour is "annoying", "academic" and "pompous".  But it's "nothing personal".  You don't expect that these self-described actions might elicit responses in and of themselves??? Again, I'm talking about the difference between hanging with friends here and feeling like it's a freakin' courtroom.  You want to be the seargeant at arms and call rules of order, cite quotations to prove your case etc. It's f-ing getting old man. Wake up dude. I realize you're a festival promoter and have done some insanely generous work for this community but you could also do yourself and the rest of us a real favor by moderating your self-described (above and below) style. Sincerly Kris, I won't be around here much to bother you with this kind of crap anyway.  -m