Re: OT:killswitch design ideas

The second I saw Torn's Koll I was in love.  Such a sweet looking axe
and the features are so cool.  I'm buying a Tele body to slowly
prepare for a build and it will have a mic and interrupter circuit.  I
can see how having an additional input for other sounds might be cool
too.  I'm going to have the mic toggle into the pickup circuit so it
will exit through the same 1/4" output so I can just plug and play
into whatever.
--
Miko Biffle
Biffoz@Gmail.com