From: Greg Gaz
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:03 AM
Subject: RE: Rang III reviews

I am swamped right now, but I will try to post some thoughts soon.  I owned a Gibson Echoplex, but sold it once I had the Boomerang III and realize it would suit MY NEEDS.

I would note that the Boomerang III produces less white noise than the Gibson, and I found that its input is less finky than the Gibson.

This makes seamless Ebow overdubs impossible.  There is a glitch/dropout.  I have spoken with the company, and it seems like they will make an effort to address this, but no promises.

-- Greg