Re: Baryton guitar strings/tuning?

BTW. I forgot to even mention what I tune it to. I'm sure this list has a
plethora of banjo players who are waiting with abated breath. I use 2,5-2
nylon guitar strings tuned down almost a full octave (open A).
Here I am using it on a classic Cramps song shortly before it's wireless
transmitter went AWOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyIxh2pv94&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks! That was a very interesting article. I haven't thought about
> tuning up the two middle strings from a trad baritone tuning but I
> will check out that. Makes the guitar closer to the TD Harp Guitar
> where the harp strings double up guitar strings in the same octave.
> Also similar to playing in the same octave on both fretboards of a
> Stick. Having four alternative pedal notes at hand on a guitar must be
> powerful.
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.perboysen.com
> http://www.youtube.com/perboysen
>

> On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM, etienne guertin
> <etsguertin@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>> was reading this article. interesting approach to baritone strings
>> http://www.acguitar.com/article/default.aspx?articleid=27434

>>> down.  On a 12 string of late I have been using C G D G B E though I