Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

Online radio stations have different rules. I listen to sofloradio.com (a
talk station)
almost every day, and almost every day, Jorge Rodriguez, the most popular
host on there, says offensive
words (including the F word) without being bleeped. Being online, he can
get away with it! So, no FCC
on the online stations! But on the home page of loopers-delight.com, it
clearly states that
is a site for musicians working with loops of all kinds. Any person who
listens to pop music would
know that Jason Derulo and Britney Spears (or at least their producers)
loop. And how much
does radionomy.com (a host just for web-radio) cost?
Tyler Z