Re: Bidule crashes when Mobius in Host sync mode

Thank you Sylvain.
That's the way I create the setup, exactly what you suggest.
I've tried to build a new layout from zero: unfortunately, the crash still
happens.

Then it looks like an audio conflict....
Still waiting for a reply from the Plogue forum.
I'll let you know further developments of this story....

Thanks all for trying to help: best community ever !

-f