Re: Beginner questions

> yet I understand the JamMan can only process
>one of it's stereo inputs.

Actually, it's stereo in and out. It can't effect both channels with
seperate sets of perameters, however. I'm playing my Stick through one
and it works fine. I don't have MIDI, I think you're going to need an
inline mixer for that no matter which route you decide to go. There are
at least a few other Sticky Loopists on this list, maybe they can shed
some light on the MIDI side of this.

-Tom Attix

attix@apple.com

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing
through the leather straps". - Emo Phillips