Re: Beginner questions

Rob Martino wrote:

> Can you recommend a simple one or two space rack mixer that would be
>suitable
> for this?  Is it a situation where I would want certain effects (like
>reverb)
> to be after the looping device, to prevent the overdubs from sounding to
> muddy?

Actually I was thinking, maybe I could get away with using my keyboard amp.
My typical Sunday morning at church setup is have my processed guitar and
synth
running to the amp inputs, with more gain on the guitar to match the synth
volume.
My amp (Barbetta Sona 32c) has an effects send and return (very simple, no
way to change send level).  But could I just have this go to the Echoplex,
and have it's output go to the amp return, making sure the signal from the
Echoplex
matches the volume of the instruments going into the amp?  Maybe not as
flexible as having a mixer in my rack, but good enough for now if I can get
away with it...

Rob Martino