Are you tired of the list?

>>ps: In other good news, my sysadmin finally set up the digest version of
>>the mailing list today. I have to configure it a bit, I'll let you know
>how
>>to subscribe in a day or two.
>>
>>kim
>
>just in time- had 50 messages after one day away,  just about becoming
>IMPOSSIBLE to deal with 'em!
>
>I'll be your FIRST subscriber!!!!!!!   :)   ;)

I thought about doing this, too. As soon as I turn my back to do something
in physical live, there are 100 letters with interesting contents I would
like to answer!

But then again I think that most have that problem and that is only US that
create OUR rush!
It was great to have an enthusiastic start, but LETS TAKE OUR TIME !

We can go on for years to find all the philosophy and technology of looping
- no problem!
Lets think about what we want and how we can achieve it.

Answering slower, answers will be more mature.
Treating less subjects at a time, we go profounder into each.
Writing less in a mail, more readers will pay attention to it, and feel
free to phantasize on it and go the next step.
Leaving more space, more shy writers will appear and beginners will have
curage to ask for their rights.

I love this meeting.
In 2 month we treated most subjects I had imagined the last two years and
quite some more.
The loop page improved 300%.
Each one has a lot of tricks to try, books to read, CDs to listen,,,

 I love physical live...

MATTHIAS

PS Now I brought up a new subject. I guess I am the worst of us ;-)

PS2 Funy enough, I wrote that *after* Phd lost his patience, but *before*
reading his posts.