TR, kind-of-interactive

> BTW here's a guy who, if you're not into, bears checking out

definitely. Thanks Andre for your detailed description. I'm a big Todd
Rundgren fan too. The one time he came here to Germany I missed him -
I've never seen him live. I remember 1979 (when I was very young, <cough>
<cough>) and on my first trip to the US, I actually went to Bearsville NY
just to visit him. Of course he wasn't home (or so I was told) but a very
nice man from the studio gave me a Todd Rundgren songbook for free. <sigh>

The MIDI discussion here really excited me because it made me aware that I
should get a MIDI interface (preferably, an AXON I think) and try to find a
software that would enable me to interact with a improvising computer.
Again
everyone, who knows if interesting software exists *for a Windows PC* which
could do this?

-Michael P