Re: hellos; loop and improv. theory

Welcome Michael!

>Uh, all you loopers are an interesting and informative, and
>collegial bunch.

So are you! These Books certainly are a new direction of contribution to
the list, probably things I was looking for!

Without wanting to abuse your good will:
Is there a way you could pass us a bit more about the essence of these
books, the part that is important to us? I think most of us are not going
to read Heidegger (as far as I know its heavy complext, isn't it?) to
improve their impro.

>        All these references are sent in the spirit of sharing in this
>loopy
>community process. Thanks for all of your teachings.

Your turn to teach?
It could be an essay, a collection of paragraphs out of those books...
Maybe another page on the site: "Philosophical background"? I would love
that.
Others would help

Thanks
Matthias