Re: list rules?

David blackmails us with his absence ;-)

I think he is very right in his points. Let me add one:

>1.   Make sure the SUBJECT line on your posts accurately reflects what
>you're post is actually about.  That may mean changing it!
>
>2.  Be careful of re-including great gobs of text if you only add a
>one-line comment.
>
>3.  Use e-mail to individuals instead of generally mailing to the list if
>you can.

4. Do not use such horribly long subjects. :)

Point probably 3. goes for all the "count me in" kind of posts, does it?
Does it really take that much time to delete them, David?
The danger of "behind" mail is that we may loose track of what is happening
- not that bad either...

I have similar problems and had to unsub from a forum I liked. I find id
hard to trash before read. I do not buy the newspapers because I canot read
a few articles and throw away the rest and acumulate them (might be a
personal problem, though) %-)