new web stuff!!

Despite having far more than my usual amount of fun this weekend, I managed
to put a bunch o' new stuff up on the web page. Huge thanks to Michael
Peters, Andre LaFosse, Matthias, and Tom Attix for their contributions and
energy!!!

First off, we have a cool logo now!!!! This comes courtesy of Tom Attix,
thanks Tom!!!!!  You can check it out on the main page:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

Next, we've got Andre's growing Echoplex FAQ, html'd by Michael. The
echoplex page finally has some real content.... get all your questions
answered at:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/FAQ.html

The performance theory thread that Andre initiated a few weeks back was
compiled by Matthias and html'd by Michael. Check here:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/archive/filtered/PERFORM.html

Plus I managed to add some more of the general list archive, which I'm
woefully behind on.

enjoy....

kim