new web stuff!!

Kim Flint writes:
>Despite having far more than my usual amount of fun this weekend, I
>managed
>to put a bunch o' new stuff up on the web page. Huge thanks to Michael
>Peters, Andre LaFosse, Matthias, and Tom Attix for their contributions and
>energy!!!
>
>First off, we have a cool logo now!!!! This comes courtesy of Tom Attix,
>thanks Tom!!!!!  You can check it out on the main page:
>
>http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

Pretty nice graphic.  If Tom can make a CD-insert-sized version of it,
I'll print them up for the CD.  CD bookets are 120mm x 242 mm.  My
printer is 300 x 300, so probably a 75 x 75 or 150 x 150 dpi graphic
would work best (I haven't tried, since the printer is new and I
haven't had time to mess with Painter or Photoshop yet).