Re: Heads down - Lex employee in the house!

At 5:11 AM 1/4/97, Dr M. P. Hughes wrote:
>Greg Hogan:
>

>Greg, a word of warning.  Jon Durant has been getting a lot of flak for
>Lex
>products, and he doesn't even work for 'em anymore.  I wish you luck...
>;)
>
>Good to have you on board!

I'd like to welcome Greg to the list as well. It's great to see one of the
frequently-mentioned-companies actually speaking for themselves rather than
leaving the job to their ex-employees. I really had to chuckle a few
mornings ago when I checked my mail and saw Jon doing back flips to explain
one thing and defend another. For once it wasn't me!

Thanks for joining us and for your candor Greg, and for clearing up a bunch
of questions for folks.

And in other frequently-mentioned-company news, Mike Lyon of Oberheim says
that the rumored Echoplex price increase is in fact just a rumor.

kim