re:New stuff on the web site

Kim, enjoyed the new stuff on the site re: footpedals for the plex.

It has been a couple of months since I installed a grommet around the jack
on my plex footpedal.  This was per your suggestion to resolve the problem
I noted with static discharge at the footpedal causing the plex to loose
the loops recorded.  I am happy to report that I have not had this problem
repeat with the grommet in place.

Radio Shack has an assortment package of plastic grommets of various
sizes.  The largest one in the package fits inside the hole and around the
jack of the footpedal perfectly.

Unfortunately, I continue to have a problem with the start point of my
loops moving as I switch between several loops.  Am I the only person
seeing this?  After a few times of hitting next loop, the start point for
previously recorded loops moves, and I have to manually set them back.

bret