Looper's Delight Archive Top (Search)
Date Index
Thread Index
Author Index
Looper's Delight Home
Mailing List Info

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V97 #50

Hi, fellow loopers
I have been looking for a contact surface transducer or contact driver, 
is a small device that you attach to a wall, glass, anything and apply a
sound source,
and it turns the wall or glass into a speaker. I want to feed my guitar
signal to this tranduces and hook the transducer to my guitar , instant
feedback of great loops.  I hope the looper collective can find one of 
contact drivers it would be good for all.