Re: Feedback, Mercedes and Boogie for Beginners

>At 1:20 AM 3/29/97, Dr M. P. Hughes wrote:
>>Let's be fair; the JM is pretty solid peice of work.  If we're going for
>>car analogies, then the Obie is probably a Merc (E or S series) - high
>>prestige, and filled with gadgets that the owners insist they could never
>>live without - air cond, power steering.  The Lex is an Audi, BMW
>3-series
>>or Volvo - a quality, refined dirving experience which will get you from
>>to B in style, if not necessarily pampered.  Finally, the boomerang is an
>>off-roader - fun to drive, not necessarily the smoothest ride, but with a
>>growing cult status.  Even if it can't do the things the others can,
>there
>>are places it can go that leave the others behind.  After that, leave
>Zoom,
>>Dod etc to fight it out for Ford.. :)
>
>ohhhhhhh...... will it never end?    ;-)

Hey - not five minutes ago you were complaining about the lack of posts.
Now someone starts a thread - a trusty old prernnial - and you're griping!!

Anyway, wasn't me that started it - it was one of them there
OBERHEIMERS!!!!
Ha!

Just watch out, or I'll start winding Jon or Greg up about the Vortex ads
again...

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb