Echoplex pro questions

Hi Kim:

Want to say first off that your web sight is fantastic.  What a resource!

Secondly, I was lucky enough to find a used Oberheim Echoplex Pro.  I can't
find a serial number on the box, but when I turn it on it appears to have
software 3.0, which accoring to your FAQ would make it one of the earlier
units.  Question: Where and how can I get software updates?

I will post some of my experiences with the Oberheim.  I'm also a Jamman
and Vortex fan, and I find the differences between all these cool boxes
interesting to the extreme.

Anyway, thanks for all the great work, and I look forward to hearing from
you.

Best,
Kevin