back to this nice place

I had suffered some eremit time with Plex programming, disorientation,
somatization...
It was healthy to dig out some old recordings and edit them and burn them
onto CDR. Most surprising where some works with a Irish looping
percussionist called David Hopkins. I hope there will be a way to make them
accessible to anyone!

Now, a lot is cleaned out, two artist came to live here...

I read all the list mail and sometimes typed some answer but did not send
it, because it was late... Now I go through those and post some of them,
allthough they are more late even... sorry.

Soon I will have some more questions, rather loop related.
I liked all the non topic posts. My only concern is that they are mostly
very guitar related and we might bore the few non guitarist loopers, which
is a pity because I insist that looping is not at all limited to the
guitar!

Looking into the next chapter of live...
Matthias