Re: Has anyone received a backordered Plex yet?

At 4:36 PM -0500 6/6/97, Angie Rice wrote:

>> I received my Echoplex yesterday, which I ordered back in March or
>April.
>> It was definitely worth the wait!
>>
>> -Art
>
>My bandmate ordered one from Sam Ash in December, and was told just last
>week that even though the new ones were supposedly coming out, that they
>(Sam Ash)  had received no information and it seemed as if they would not
>be getting any in.  So they refunded his money and he's royally pissed.
>Anyone know what's up?
>
>Justin Rice

I would say that this is very lame on the part of Sam Ash, and your friend
should order from somebody else. "Oberheim is shipping product now, so
we're going to cancel your order." duhhhh......

If you call Oberheim, they can help you find a dealer. Obie's number is
510-635-9633.

kim