Re: questions for one and all

Travis, you write...

"It's a simple pedal with more memory than ANY other pedal I know of, at
that price point.  That I believe is it's selling point.  It's not as
rugged as the Boss pedals, but it's costs half as much, is programmable,
and has four-seconds of delay. "

We think DOD has had a four second sample and hold pedal out for over a
year.  It's the FX-94 or FX-96 or something...and they're selling at $109
from Musician's Discount Warehouse.  It was reviewed in Guitar Player. We
have not had a chance to try it out though.

Best,
The LoOpDoctOrs