Re: symetrix delay

>Anybody checked out the Symetrix "606 Delay f/x Machine"? Any reactions?

I saw the ad in the Holdsworth issue of EQ.

>Looks like a great delay unit; true stereo, 20bit A/D, filters,
>modulation,
>tap tempo, midi sync, and knobs.....

It looks like a Vortex someone got right... :)
Notice how you have 6 modulators, which can drive any parameter including
each other?

Any idea how much these go for in the shops?  I know the RRP is $600....

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes      Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979        University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
    "Wha's like us?  Damn few, and they're a' deid!" - Scottish proverb