wall wart removal kits

To solve my wall wart problems I find an old two pin power cord, cut it
off six inches from the plug and solder it onto the plug on the wall
wart with a little heat shrink tubing.  I doubt it's UL approved, but I
have been doing it for about four years and as yet not run into any
problems.  Somebody else had the same idea and sells them as Wart
Removers (or something similiar).  When I did time at Sam Ass we sold
them.  Don't know if the are still made though.

the other Trevor