Re: Recommended Recordings

>Earlier this year there was a long thread of posts about recordings that
>loopers requested.  What new recordings do you recommend?
>
>(I really enjoyed learning about DJ Spooky from the last thread of posts.)
>
>Mark Kata
>Mark@asisoftware.com

In the dj spooky vein, I recently got Aphex Twin's new album, titled
"Richard D. James Album."  (that's his real name)

It's really cool, sort of experimental electronica. a lot pushing the drum
n' bass concept to a new place, while being very musical. Aphex Twin is
always known for being very experimental and creative, this is one of his
best albums. (at least as far as I know) A very interesting pallette of
sounds, very creative rhythmic textures.

kim