RE: jam man questions

At 9:51 AM -0400 6/16/97, Sellon, Bob wrote:

>As a side note, the output  of the JamMan was specially designed with
>sufficient drive capability to power 600 ohm headphones for private
>looping. This feature was not listed on the web site or the A-B
>comparisons with other products.
>
>Bob Sellon
>Lexicon/Stec

Hey that's interesting. Any jamman features like that you (or Jon, or Greg,
or anyone else) want to add to the jamman/echoplex comparison on the web
page, please let me know. That sheet is sort of biased, since Matthias and
I wrote it. It serves a nice purpose in minimizing the number of times we
have to answer the "what's the difference between the echoplex and jamman?"
question.

I guess it would be nice to include all the other loop devices out there in
the comparison page as well. Anyone feeling up to a project like that? I
have no time for it at all, but I think it would be very useful to people.

kim