Friday Night in San Antonio

hi looping folks,

will be performing duet with an outstanding flamenco guitarist Scott
Harris, at The Green Onion Lounge 1033 Ave. B 78215 (210) 224-4334.
we will be performing mostly my non looping originals,,,however there will
be enough looping for the looper's fix.  we will be playing from
10:30pm-12:00am , and as usual i will be playing Stick(R) ,,,

and thanks to list member/ plex owner Randy Jones for coming out to my last
gig,,,much appreciated,,,thanks again for supporting independent music...
and taking the time to read this shameless plug..

peace
james rhodes