Re: Ambient effects

On 8/11/97 Namelss queried;

>Okay, so let's not tear into me because I used the a-word, but what do you
>find to be the best effects (and what hardware) for your less rhythmic
>looping (how's that to replace the a-word?)?

First off I love the a-word......and for my ambient loops ( generated with
my jam men)  I love to run them through my vortex and then add some reverb.
I also have run side of my vortex feeding a Roland RPS-10. I add a bit more
delay with this or add some pitch shifting...particularly if the loop is
kind of dense the pitch shifter if changed slowly can be nice......or I can
bypass the RPS-10.

Lately I've been running  loops and or sounds through I Sherman Filterbank
I picked up used.Then I run this into the Vortex. This can get real crazy
real fast.

Peace,

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **