Re: looping images

All this talk of looping images and Opcode Max has got me thinking.  Any
Max users out there?  I'd be interested in hearing how you use this
program.  Their web page doesn't really have any examples of specific uses.
 Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has incorporated Max into their live
performances.  It really seems as if the possibilities are endless for
combining different media sources into one "coherent" performance event.
Anyone tried this?

Is there a dedicated mailing list for Max users out there?

Thanks!

Matt