Re: On being complete nerds

Dave said:
>Kim mentioned:
>>
>>Dr. Octagon  - Dr. Octagonecologyst
>
>if you like this, check out "The Instrumentalyst" instrumental remixes
>from
>the above CD. Dan Nakamura, AKA the Automator, is one of the most
>interesting hip hop producers today.

Is the Instrumentalyst album remixes? or the same stuff as the album
without the raps?

For those of you not familiar with the Dr. Octagon album, it's frequently
been labeled as one of the best hip-hop albums of all time. I'm not really
qualified to judge that, but I haven't been able to get it out of my head
since I bought it. (that doesn't happen often these days...) Dan Nakamura's
tracks are great. Mixed with q-bert's scratching, a bit of dj shadow, and
the completely insane porno/sci-fi rapping of Kool Keith, and you got some
sort of hip-hop masterpiece. highly recommended. Especially for the easily
offended, as this will set a new standard for things to be offended
about....;-)

kim