finding a jamman

I am relatively new to the looping scene, but after hearing Phil Keaggy
play his jamman at a concert I was hooked. I heard they were discontinuing
the model.

I would desparately like to find one, new or used. I live in Virginia and
would like to find one nearby, but I am willing to find it in any place I
can throughout the country. If someone knows where I can purchase one for
under list price please let me know.

                                                        Thank you,
                                                        Brian Hagan
                                                Haganbr @jmu.edu