Re:more lists

I hadn't checked my mail for a couple of days so I'm a bit out of the
loop...(oh god, did I type that?)...on the top ten lists: here goes:

This is current listening, not a definitive list:

1.Night Music - Joe Jackson (just saw Joe last night in a small venue,
it was quite awesome. He played the entirety of his new album Heaven and
Hell which I'm sure will be added to this list.

2. Earthling - Bowie (this has popped up a couple of times, I agree that
it is excellent...his recent live show got me listening to it alot
more.)

3. Cowboy - Erasure (what can I say?)

4. Quartet - Frissel (also enhanced by recent live performance)

5. Emancipation - 0+> (The Artist etc...)

6. Third Star - Trey Gunn (another excellent live show)

7. That Which Passes - Fripp

8. Test For Echo- Rush

9. Queen II (a fixture on the list)

10. For Samuel Beckett - Morton Feldman