Re: Looper CD update

Hey Matt,

by now there are probably a reasonable number of people who would like to
participate in a 2nd cd (or maybe more). Maybe you could organize that? It
might be nice to have an ongoing series of cd's coming out.

kim

At 11:28 AM 11/26/97 -0800, Matt McCabe wrote:
>Greetings!
>
>Well it looks like the current CD project will remain in the hands of Ray
>Peck.  He seemed reluctant to turn over the DATs to me and I don't feel
>like I'm in a position to demand them back.  He gave me no indication as
>when the project will be completed...only that he needs to either a) find
>someone to transfer the DATs to CD-R so he can compile the tracks or b)
>wait for Event Electronics to ship their Layla soundcard so he can do the
>transfer.
>
>I offered to compile the DATs using ProTools and then dump everything to a
>master DAT.  Since I don't have the capability to burn CD-Rs, and given
>the
>fact that Mr. Peck wants to edit the Looper CD, I can't be of any further
>help.
>
>If anyone has the capability to transfer DATs to CD-Rs I suggest you
>contact Mr. Peck directly at rpeck@rpeck.com.
>
>Sorry I couldn't get this thing moving again.
>
>Matt

Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com