RE: Looper CD update / Offer for rare CDs

Michael PETERS wrote:
>It's about $100 *each year*. Correct me if I'm wrong. (I'm in Germany
>where
>prices might be different.)

Internic registration in the US is $50/yr, but you have to pay the first
two years in advance ($100).  After the first two, you can pay year to
year.

Michael PYCRAFT wrote:
>I thought it was much cheaper than that - there are often banners on
>search
>pages advertising "yourname.com" services for $40/year I think.

That is for the actual hosting service after the internic registration.
And $40/yr. is cheap enough that I would probably avoid it.  It sounds too
good to be true.

JT