RE: Looper CD direction --> important

> are people willing to pay approximately $100 to be involved with the CD?

Yes.

>we will need to make sure the quality of the project is top-notch.

Agreed, but what *is* top-notch, and who decides which tracks to put on the
CD, and which to omit?

Method 1: We put somebody in charge for the project, and he/she decides. Or
a small panel of loopers.

Method 2: If we set up a project webpage for the CD, we could put realaudio
samples of each track on the page, and decide democratically. This would
mean even more work, but it would probably feel better to everyone
involved.

Michael Peters
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters
HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/hop.htm