IMPORTANT: Looper CD final word

Greetings all!

Matt McCabe, your friendly neighborhood CD coordinator, here.

If you did *not* receive an email from me entitled "the Looper CD details
are here!!!" according to my records you are *not* interested in
participating.  If you are interested, email me ASAP!!  I'll only be
posting occassional updates about the project to this list from now on.

Feel feel to check out the following web page for information on what this
project is all about.  If you don't have web access let me know and I'll
email you a copy.

http://www.joshuanet.com/marathon/Looper_CD.html

Matt

Matt McCabe