Vortex Virgin

Thanks to all for responses and apologies for my accidental post earlier
today.
Before checking my mail this eve I experimented with my Vortex for a
while and discovered most of the things that you all have noted...I
guess I spoke prematurely.
I was running in stereo but when I switched to headphones and eliminated
alot of my guitar junk (including compression) I began to "see" the
light.
I'm sure I'll run into some roadblocks later but I'll spend some time
before I jump to conclusions again.
Thanks Again
Dave