RE: bluegrass looping

Yes, Chet loops. I just gave him a fully-loaded Echoplex (actually it was
the last demo one we had in our showroom) last month at his request. Due to
his cancer treatments, his ability to play as he once did (by his own
admission)is gone, but we hope the 'plex can help pick up some of the
slack. We are anxious to hear what comes of it...

Tom