somebody using QT-MID-MOV to have loops

Hi!
I'm new to this list and writng from Japan.
Using 68k-Macintosh and love to to run several QuickTime Movies at
once to have different length of loops get mixed forever.
I also love Microtuned music and when running MIDI files...there will
be a bunch of bend-data flowin in to QT-musical-instruments.
What happening when different bends get onto the same MIDI channel?
Simply the same with a sound module receiving a lot of MIDI-ins?
Or will there be virtual sound modules for each QT-mid-mov file?
THANX
------
BUYO-BUYO-IGOR @ SaRiGaMa' Oil Vending Orchestra
http://www.dtinet.or.jp/~buyobuyo