Re: Looping with sequencers..

Hey ya'll,Interesting thought,one of the most common responses that I get
when
I loop live is;where are the tape recorders!Very few people seem to know
anything about the means of achieving the effect of multiple players using
digital delays,let alone sequencers.
My favorite show every year is when my band Techno Babble plays the annual
Jolly Elementery School PTA fundraising event,the kids just seem to accept
the
sound on it's own merit and dance to the music with out questioning how it
is
being done.Personally
I don't care how either,if it moves me I like it.
Jeff Duke sr.
TecBabLabs;http://members.tripod.com/~dukesr/index.html